Thinking about a Disney proposal for your girlfriend? Does she love all things Disney? Do you want to make her feel like a princess?
Here are some totally romantic Disney proposal ideas. It will totally sweep her off her meet and make her feel like the princess we all know she is!
Whisk her away for an authentic Disney world proposal. However, just act as if it’s just a regular vacation, nothing special so she will be totally surprised and swept away by the magic of the moment.
Ideas for A Romantic and Magical Disney Proposal’
- Purchase a tiara from the Crystal Arts store and place it on her hand in front of Cinderella’s castle, get down on one knee, pull out the ring and ask her if she’ll be your forever princess.
- Also, you can propose under the fireworks display at closing time in Magic Kingdom.
- Make her a bracelet at one of the “build your own Jewelry” stands that spells out “Will You Marry Me?”
- Take her for a romantic desert picnic at “Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party” and place the ring box amidst the dessert display.
- Take her to Tony’s Town Square in Magic Kingdom and re-enact the pasta scene from “Lady and The Tramp” and then pop the question!
- Buy her a pair of “Just Engaged” Minnie Mouse ears and get down on one knee in front of the entrance to Magic Kingdom.
- Propose at the top of the Tower of Terror just before the big drop!
- Take her on a magical carriage ride and prose during the ride.
- Take her to the Wishing Well in Magic Kingdom and get down on one knee and tell her that you wish to spend the rest of your life with her.
- If you are staying at a Disney Resort, look into their special proposal packages. They even have one where you can have them a glass slipper like in the movie Cinderella to your room.
- Get down on one knee for a “Photopass” picture.
- Propose on the carousel at Magic Kingdom.
- Order a bottle of champagne at dinner and have the staff tie the ring to the bottle.
- Also you can take her on the Haunted Mansion ride and tell her you are scared and need to hold her hand. Slip on the ring and ask her to marry you.
- Take her on a walk on one of the “secret paths’ in Animal Kingdom and then propose when you are alone.
- Go to your favorite country at Epcot and ask her to spend the rest of her life with you.
- Watch a movie under the stars at Magic Kingdom and then pop the question at the most romantic part of the movie.
- Go the fireworks display at the Polynesian and propose just as “Wishes” starts to play.
- Tell her you want a caricature picture of the two of you, but when it comes time to propose get down on one knee. You’ll have a special personalized souvenir to remember the moment forever!
- Book a dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table in Magic Kingdom, and slip away. Ask your waiter/waitress for the Cinderella’s Slipper dessert and have them place the ring on the tray.
- Tell her you want to do a Disney photo season as a souvenir of your Disney trip and then propose during the session. Let the photographer know in advance.
- Also, you can take her to the Grand Floridian and ask to see a tour of the Wedding Pavilion. Ask her if she’d like to have her wedding there and then pop the question.
- Involve her favorite Disney character in the proposal. This may take a bit of planning, but it will be well worth the effort!
- Hire a plane to fly a “Will You Marry Me _____ ?” banner over your hotel.
- On the “Small World” ride, tell her that she’s your entire world and you wish to marry her.
- Order roses to be delivered to your room while you’re at the park. You can even have them fill the room with flowers and then when she turns on the light, get down on one knee and ask her to marry you.
- Book a private Illuminations fireworks cruise and prose while out to sea.
- Order room service and have them bring up the ring with the dinner cart.
- Pre-order a proposal cake at one of the fancier Disney resorts and have it delivered at the end of your meal.
- Propose at the top of Splash Mountain. (word of advice: hold on to the ring until the ride is over!)
- Try out for American Idol experience. Propose right before you sing your audition piece.
- Speak to a cast member at one of her favorite Disney shows and ask if they can work your proposal into the show.
- Have T-shirts made at Hanes Design a Tee in Downtown Disney and ask her to her hers say “I said yes” and then pull out the ring.
- Propose at the Tree of Life in Magic Kingdom and tell her that your life is incomplete without her.
- Sit on a bench and tell her you want to get a snack and to wait there. Buy a box of popcorn and bury the ring box in the bottom of the box. Or get a box of candy and place the ring in the box.
Feel free to use any of these Disney Proposal ideas. You can tweak one of the above proposals or come up with your own. Either way, she’ll be totally surprised and will remember your marriage proposal for the rest of her life. Treat her like a princess and get lost in the magic of the moment!